( THE CARL WEILL IS BACK ORDERED, SO WE HAVE REPLACED IT WITH THE BERGHOME LINE FROM SWITZERLAND. SAME LOOK. SAME QUALITY. SAME PRICE.)
CONTACT US FOR IMAGES AND DETAILS
- Carl Weill from Holland is a very economical brand of cookware.
- Superior to most sets found in stores.
- Each piece is made of 304 surgical steel.
- Induction range ready.
- Temperature gauge in lid.
- Waterless method of cooking (not a vacuum method)
- Heavy thermal base
1200 tons of pressure is used to affix the thermal compact-base to the bottom of the Carl Weill thermo cookers. This compact base is the key to Carl Weill’s energy saving method. Made of a 5-layer patented base of metal alloys, it enhances heat conductivity so that heat is evenly distributed and stored.
This engineering feature enables food to be cooked on a low setting and in less time than traditional cookware increasing energy savings up to 70%! One of the major advantages of Carl Weill’s unique cooking system is that different cookware units can be stacked, in order to cook multiple dishes using only one burner or hot plate.